The biggest question you should be asking is what sets us apart from other realtors. We believe it is our hands-on, customer oriented approach and our commitment to high quality:
- First impressions are of utmost importance when selling a home. We will work closely with you to get your home looking its best and staged well.
- 92% of buyers search online for a home, so we pay particularly close attention to how your listing will look online. We create an internet marketing strategy for each of our listings. The first step is getting high quality, clear photographs of all the areas of your house, and including the maximum allowable photos with the listing.
- We know the Edwardsville/Glen Carbon area. We are 20+ year residents who know the housing market. We live, shop and are raising our families here. We also work as a team, so essentially we’re a “2 for 1” in real estate. We are accessible from 8 am to 9 pm to answer your questions and provide assistance.
- We make it a priority to schedule our own listing appointments, and personally follow-up with other agents after the showing. This keeps the lines of communication open and allows us to get the most feedback from showings, which will help us better market your home.
We use a comprehensive marketing plan to get your house listed, under contract and closed as quickly as possible:
Getting your house ready for the market
- Perform a comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis
- Assist you in setting the right price
- Help you prepare your house for sale, and assisting with staging to make it as appealing as possible
Listing your house
- Utilize a lockbox to facilitate ease of showings for all agents with prior notification only
- Use an attractive, well maintained “for sale” sign
- Enroll the property in the Greater Gateway Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Prepare a Home Book for potential buyers to highlight special features of the property, including information about the subdivision
- Personally set-up all listing appointments
Marketing your house
- Professionally photograph your home inside and and out. Include as many photos as possible with the listing in the MLS
- Enroll the property in our website promotional program which will establish the property on 100+ websites
- Create an internet marketing strategy that utilizes social media as an advertising tool
- Hold at least two open houses during the listings period
Navigating the sales process
- Monitor listing and sales activities to maintain competitive position in the marketplace
- Conduct a price analysis every 30 days
- Personally follow-up on showings to obtain prospects’ reactions, suggestions and offers
- Negotiate the best deal
- Navigate the paperwork process
- Recommend experts when needed to get an accepted offer to closing
- Coordinate all closing documents through the title company
Who you choose as a realtor is an important decision. It should be someone you trust and enjoy working with. Please contact us if you would like more information or a free market analysis of your home’s value. We would love to serve you in your buying and selling needs!